Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 29.915 CLP / CZK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,251,003 (108,676 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)