Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15776 CLP / KHR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,980,319 (25,230,184 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)