Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.02899 CLP / VND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,889,422 (99,656,485 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)