Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.524 CLP / ZAR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,171,388 (R 68,166) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)