Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.719 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,729,404 (руб 280,835) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Windsor costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)