Cost of living in Peterborough, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 880.751 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peterborough (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,687,563 (£4,187) in Peterborough to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)