Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.302 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,352,905 (RM20,407) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)