Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.820 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,790,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,387,493 (₨495,311) in Peshawar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (23 minutes ago)