Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,800,310 (€5,110) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)