Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,544,322 (€4,766) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)