Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 786.790 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,317,620 (€4,217) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)