Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21865 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,791,132 (COL$12,765,116) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)