Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.955 CLP / MZN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,623,091 (330,738 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)