Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.299 CLP / UYU
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,176,330 ($U156,477) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)