Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.573 CLP / UYU
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,626,729 ($U176,288) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)