Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,020,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,595,960 (1,399,310 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)