Cost of living in Patiala, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.418 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,687,450 (₨285,340) in Patiala.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)