Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22034 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,531,679 (COL$11,489,636) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)