Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.750 CLP / CZK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,205,774 (111,504 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)