Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 783.924 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,320,118 (€4,235) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)