Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 442.945 CLP / NZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,663,723 (NZ$8,271) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)