Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 753.786 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,828,495 (€5,079) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)