Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 740.536 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,358,821 (€4,536) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)