Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.470 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,251,702 ($5,141) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (44 minutes ago)