Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 676.797 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,349,465 ($4,949) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (36 minutes ago)