Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04572 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,842,992 (Rp 62,187,669) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)