Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.409 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,862,541 (₨529,261) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)