Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.978 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,750,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,646,056 (Mex$ 73,547) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (37 minutes ago)