Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 871.583 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,948,210 (£4,530) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)