Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 846.474 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,444,178 (£5,250) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (27 minutes ago)