Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 751.650 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,312,801 (€4,407) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,050,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)