Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.459 CLP / DZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,290,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,680,862 (491,049 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)