Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.673 CLP / DZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,910,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,412,190 (425,188 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)