Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.947 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,988,437 (41,537 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)