Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.338 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,593,694 (39,098 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)