Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,894,913 (3,444,851 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)