Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,511,416 (3,039,965 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)