Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 516.479 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,443,989 (C$6,668) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)