Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.781 CLP / CZK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,028,973 (101,709 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)