Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 135.337 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,993,462 (22,119TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)