Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.531 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,030,485 (R$ 17,667) in Osasco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)