Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.041 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,593,532 (¥594,866) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)