Cost of living in Orléans, France vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 763.981 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,561,932 (€4,662) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)