Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.528 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,666,025 (48,539 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)