Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 CLP / DZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,254,465 (568,655 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)