Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.846 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,950,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,423,546 (1,312,513 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)