Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 846 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 773.413 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,568,418 (€4,614) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,170,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)