Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 758.700 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,354,524 (€4,421) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)