Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.205 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,662,105 ($5,489) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)