Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.923 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,318,349 (¥560,263) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)