Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.592 CLP / MKD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,850,571 (226,386 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)