Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 135.626 CLP / GHS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,996,540 (GH₵22,094) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)