Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.057 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,373,685 (¥556,965) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)