Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.143 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,210,968 (¥522,680) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (42 minutes ago)