Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.315 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,160,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,967,739 (Mex$ 84,035) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)