Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 5.716 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,232,298 (¥565,497) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)