Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.021 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,595,151 (¥597,062) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)