Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.032 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,556,273 (¥589,583) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)