Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.598 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,970,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,714,311 (Mex$ 76,249) in Nuevo Laredo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)