Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.051 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,636,352 (руб 262,295) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)