Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.132 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,020,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,834,097 (руб 279,719) in Novorossiysk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)