Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.259 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,180,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,962,903 (руб 288,817) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)